CommuniCare helping people in Reading through offering information, advice and support. We work with people not issues, empowering people in their situation and thereby building independence.
We help with:
- Completing benefits checks, assist with applications and help with mandatory reconsiderations.
- We offer basic debt and budgeting advice. We can refer or signpost to specialist help where necessary.
- We can assist with filling in necessary forms, referrals for counselling and mediation and general advice
- We offer varying levels of employment advice. We also assist with CV writing, job searches and job applications.
- We will assist with all types of form filling, including benefit forms, both paper and on-line.
- We can help with various housing issues, whether landlord or tenant, owner or occupier.
- We offer information on local community services, community groups and other voluntary & advice groups across Reading.
- We hold a monthly legal clinic for our clients. Referrals are made from our advice sessions.
Drop-in sessions run weekly, every Monday 10.30am to 12.30pm at Whitley Social Club & Cafe.