- This event has passed.
Spend just 5 weeks part-time, working on real-life projects to give you the digital & work ready skills to be in demand.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to social media marketing and how it’s used in business
- New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
- 3D printing, did you know you can print shoes?
- What is Virtual Reality, immerse yourself in interactive experiences
- SEO – why should we care?
- Web development training – its not all lines of code.
- Attend local employers mentoring session where they will be sharing what digital careers exist followed by interactive Q&A sessions.
- How to build an awesome CV
- How not to mess it up in the first five minutes interview training
- Build an online profile to be attractive to prospective employers
- Work on real life projects across the five weeks to use your learning in real life applications.
- You will document your progress through a diary that will give you a digital footprint to showcase to prospective employers.
We’d love you to join us on our digital journey which builds your confidence to find the job you’ve been looking for.
The courses will run GROW@GreenPark, 250 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UG where there is plenty of free parking. They will be on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10am – 1.30pm. The total study hours are 35 hours classroom based with 24 hours home based projects. Please note you will need a laptop for the course. We do have some but they are first come first served.