- This event has passed.
Join us once a week to work on, not in your business. You will be working on real-life projects to give you the digital skills to take your business to the next level. What’s not to like? What will you take away?
- A digital audit of your business
- Social media marketing, how it’s used in business and how to win new customers
- New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
- How to use video in small business to find your voice
- Hands on 3D printing experience – did you know you can print shoes?
- What is Augmented and Virtual Reality and how can you use them?
- SEO – why should we care?
- Web development skills
Combined with meeting a peer network of like minded people and leaving with the confidence to make 2019 your year.
The courses will run GROW@GreenPark, 250 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UG where there is plenty of free parking. They will be weekly on a Friday 10am – 2pm. The total study hours are 16 hours classroom based with 24 hours home based projects. Please note you will need a laptop for the course. We do have some but they are first come first served.