Are you currently working with communities or planning to in the future?
Would you like to develop practical skills in engaging with and working effectively with local communities?
Come and join us for the FREE two day course on:
Wednesday, 6th of November 2019 & Wednesday,13th of November 2019
When: 9.30am- 3.00pm
Where: Whitley Community Café
252 Northumberland Ave
Please contact: 0118 374 0052 to book a place or use the form on this page
At the end of the course you will:
- Be aware of the purpose and values of a Community Development approach
- Identifywaysinwhichtopromoteandsupportthe participation of individuals and communities, particularly the marginalised/excluded
- Understand how to work with people in communities to plan for change and take collective action
- Be aware of the importance of developing working relationships and networks with and within communities and organisations
- Have opportunities to continue to share and reflect on practice